Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reason why you are asked to provide it, will be explained to you when we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, telephone number, message content and / or attachments that you can send to us, and other information that you choose to provide. When you register for an account, we can ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. How we use your information We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Providing, operating and maintaining our website
- Improve, adjust, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functions
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you an email
- Find and prevent fraud
DAC Indonesia follows standard procedures using log files. These files record visitors when they visit the website. All hosting companies do this and are part of the hosting service analysis. Information collected by the log file includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referral / exit page, and possibly the number of clicks. This is not related to any information that can be personally identified. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like other websites, DAC Indonesia uses ‘cookies’. This cookie is used to store information including visitor preferences, and pages on websites that are accessed or visited by visitors. This information is used to optimize the user experience by adjusting the content of our web pages based on the visitor’s browser type and / or other information. For more general information about cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Don’t Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that businesses that collect consumer personal data disclose the specific categories and sections of personal data collected by businesses about consumers. Asking the business to delete any personal data about consumers that the business collects. Request a business that sells consumer personal data, not selling consumer personal data. If you submit a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to use one of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- Right to correction – You have the right to request that we correct information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to delete – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to limit processing – You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to refuse processing – You have the right to refuse processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability rights – You have the right to request that we transfer data that we have collected to other organizations, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to use one of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children when using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, and / or monitor and guide their online activities. DAC Indonesia does not knowingly collect any Personal Identification Information from children under 13 years of age. If you think that your child provides this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will make our best efforts to immediately delete that information from our records.