Lenze G500-S Shaft-Mounted Helical Gearboxes
Efficiency and slimline design in the application
The slimline shaft-mounted helical gearboxes are characterized by high permissible radial forces, closely stepped ratios and a low backlash.
They are available in a 2- ,3- and 4-stage design with a torque of up to 168,164 in-lbs (19,000 Nm) and a ratio of up to i=495.
- Slimline design saves precious installation space for the machine
- Solid shaft, hollow shaft and shrink disk for direct integration into the machine
- A high level of accuracy with an axial output guarantees maximum efficiency
- High center distance
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With Lenze Smart Motor m300 at a rated torque of 15.4 and 44.25 in-lbs (1.75 and 5 Nm)
- With IE1, IE2 and IE3 three-phase AC motors according to the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.08 to 60 hp (0.06 to 55 kW)
- With inverter-optimized MF three-phase AC motors in the power range from (0.74 to 30 hp) 0.55 to 22 kW
- With synchronous servo motors and asynchronous servo motors in the power range from 0.34 to 52 hp (0.25 to 38.4 kW)