g500-H helical gearboxes
Robustness and accuracy in the application
The robust helical gearboxes are characterized by high permissible radial forces, closely stepped speed reduction ratios and a low backlash.
They are available in a 2- ,3- and 4-stage design with a torque of up to 123,910 in-lbs (14,000 Nm) and a ratio of up to i=370.
- Closely scaled in terms of size/torque, allowing optimum adaptation to the machine
- Standardized shaft and flange dimensions for easy machine integration
- High degree of efficiency
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With Lenze Smart Motor m300 at a rated torque of 15.4 and 44.25 in-lbs (1.75 and 5 Nm)
- With IE1, IE2 and IE3 three-phase AC motors according to the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.08 to 60 hp (0.06 to 55 kW)
- With inverter-optimized MF three-phase AC motors in the power range from (0.74 to 30 hp) 0.55 to 22 kW
- With synchronous servo motors and asynchronous servo motors in the power range from 0.34 to 52 hp (0.25 to 38.4 kW)