Visualization that’s a touch smaller: p300
Based on the Panel Controller p500, the new p300 fits seamlessly into our platform which is built on a consistently modern system architecture. It combines logic (PLC) and visualization in a compact device and is ideally suited to machine applications which only require a low processing power. With the same system properties as its older brother, its strength lies in its visualization capabilities when used as an HMI. By extending the Controller portfolio with the p300, Lenze has opened up new possibilities within the system.
Isn’t it great when engineering is so easy?!
- Robust industry-compliant Panel Controller available in sizes 4.3 in (10.9 cm), 7 in (17.8 cm) and 10.4 in (26.4 cm)
- For basic to complex control and visualization tasks
- Uniform engineering in all phases of the customer’s machine development process
- High degree of system availability
- Integrated UPS solution
- Simple device replacement via replaceable memory card
- No maintenance required thanks to batteryless and fanless design
It’s easy with everything on the screen: p500
We have taken yet another step towards creating an easier future with the p500 – a perfect combination of maintenance-free panel-mounted controller, logic (PLC), motion and visualization in a single device. It is ideally suited for use as a control and visualization system within controller-based automation systems suiting applications with central motion control or as a visualization device within a drive-based automation system.
- Logic (PLC), motion and visualization in a single device
- Machine-oriented and high-precision control for optimum manufacturing results
- Top performance and maintenance-free in the smallest of spaces without forced cooling and other moving components
- Prepared for the future thanks to compliance with industrial standards
- IEC 61131-3, PLCopen, PLC Designer based on CoDeSys 3
- Industrial communication: EtherCAT on board and Ethernet switch integrated